Looking for a new job or better job in the electric utility industry?
Check out available jobs in the public power utility industry around the region.
View available jobs
Is your company looking for a few good people? Let NWPPA help you develop your workforce!
NWPPA members may post jobs for $110 for a 30-day listing and non-members may post jobs for $330 for a 30-day listing. Job bank ads will be invoiced upon receipt
Post a job
Marine Executive Association is a group that seeks to match transitioning Marines with good jobs. Consider replenishing the talent in your organization when you have openings and provide good jobs for transitioning veterans. Click here to visit their website: www.marineea.org/index.php/for-employers
Facts about the Job Bank:
- The Job Bank is provided as a service to the industry by the Northwest Public Power Association (NWPPA).
- There is no cost to view Job Bank listings and only a minimal cost for companies to post listings.
- Fees for posting job listings are: $110 for 30-days for NWPPA members and $330 for 30-days for non-members. Job bank ads will be invoiced upon receipt.
- Job Bank listings (positions available) are listed in NWPPA's Bulletin magazine, eBulletin weekly electronic newsletter, and on NWPPA's website all for one low price. For ads to be included in the Bulletin magazine copy must be received before the 25th of the month prior to the month of publication and job deadlines must not expire before the 15th of the month. The Bulletin is mailed around the 10th of each month.
- Thousands of industry professionals access these listings monthly so start recruiting today!